Anglican Diocese of San Joaquin Response and Resources
Below are resources from the Anglican Diocese of San Joaquin and links to other resources to help support ministry and discipleship during this current fallow time. Other resources are available in the resources tab of the menu and resources for clergy can be found under the clergy tab.
- California Department of Public Health: This is the state department page with information relevant to people and organizations in California.
- CDC Resources for Faith-Based Leaders: Includes cleaning guidelines and preparedness checklist.
- CDC Resources for Childcare and K-12 Schools: Similar to the resources above but geared towards youth.
- World Health Organization Guidelines: Standard advice and information about COVID-19.
- CDC Interim Guidance for Communities of Faith: Guidelines for when we start reopening
Bishop Eric's first statement to the diocese about the Coronavirus
Bishop Eric's update on the Coronavirus sent out on St. Patrick's Day 3/17/20
Archbishop Foley's statement on the Coronavirus